Where are you from?
Good ol Woodstock, GA. But growing up I lived a few other places and traveled a bit. I always said I would move back to ATL. Right now I live on one of many Peachtree streets in Atlanta
Who do you work for?
Founding partner and photographer at Michelle Marie Photography
What are your Current Project(s)?
1. Enjoying life
2. Drawing, painting, taping, felting and super imposing as many mustaches & red lips, as possible on poor unknowing victims!
3. Stalking newly engaged couples… because they are so cute to photograph.
4. Scavenger Saturdays (this needs more time to explain, but loads of fun)
5. Hoo La La: the love project, set to launch in 2010
6. Baking cupcakes and giving them away before I eat them ALL!
Who would you love to work with?
Steven Lambert, oh wait I do! On top of being incredibly sexy he is one very talented and creative dude.
A creative marketing group for non-profits. My sister Heather, she never ceases to amazing me with her off the wall and amazing costume designs!
If you had to give all your sneakers away to charity except for one pair, which ones would you keep?
my payless converse knock-offs. I have had them for ages, I bought them before I had enough money for real ones. I really like that they have a red stripe on them, other than that I am not totally sure why I love them so, but they are faves for sure.
What’s on your iPod right now?
Randomness…Bob Marley, M83 all the way to The Buena Vista Social Club, The Deadlines and The Juan MacLean. I really love Pandora though. Fav station right now is Empire of the Sun.
What’s your Favorite ATL food?
Hot Wings at the Local… aaaaa so good!
What’s your Favorite ATL hangout?
Piedmont park, right in the middle of the field where dogs and people run around playing games.
What are your Pet Peeves?
When people have too many pet peeves.
Sister corner, my beautiful family and hot fiance, the 50′s, person who invented the bicycle.